Beautiful High Quality Vinyl Gazebos – Great Value!
We use only the highest quality materials in our gazebos. The vinyl we use in our gazebos has been in the field for over two decades and we literally have yet to have a warranty claim on the vinyl. Another thing that is great about our vinyl gazebos are the easy-to-follow assembly
instructions. We actually get very few helpline calls on assembly. You don’t want to get stumped a 2 O’Clock on a Saturday afternoon when you’re planning on using your gazebo the next day. Scroll down to read more.
Vinyl Gazebo Quote Request
If you would prefer to have us assemble your vinyl gazebo kit for you, the assembly cost for most backyard gazebo kits is in the $1,200-$1,800 range. To design your gazebo, you can use our “Build Your Gazebo Online” tool, use our Gazebo Quote Request form, or just give us a call.
Vinyl Gazebo Specifications
- There are 4 different kinds of low-maintenance material used in our gazebos, all of which have been in the field for 15 years.
- Our Captiva brand composite flooring wears extremely well and looks beautiful.
- The vinyl we use has a limited lifetime warranty and we don’t get call-backs – period. It won’t yellow, chalk, or crack under normal use. (That doesn’t include getting hit by a weed-eater.)
- Pressure treated AND stained tongue and groove roof sheathing.
- 30 year architectural asphalt shingles standard.
- All the vinyl is filled with wood with the exception of the railing balusters. The balusters are hollow and EXTREMELY tough. So tough in fact, we’ve had two calls since being in business for a replacement baluster.
- Wide variety of roofing choices: Belle, Curved, Double(Pagoda), 5 ¼, 7 ½.
- See our FREE printed idea guide for decorative options.
Vinyl Gazebo Benefits
- Each vinyl gazebo is made to order from a wide variety of choices.
- Vinyl Gazebos are a beautiful and cost-effective way to add a screen room to your property.
- We have three assembly options available for vinyl gazebos. Kits, on-site assembly, and factory assembly. Discuss which option is best for you with your design consultant.
- We deliver kits all over the country from Maine to Southern California. We currently have kits being shipped from St. Augustine, Florida to Cape Cod Massachusetts and Los Angeles, California.
- The trim on our vinyl gazebos is the best in the business. Rather than using joint covers so the trim doesn’t have to be mitered, we carefully miter each joint.
- Look carefully at our designs versus the competition. Our gazebos have upper railings inside the openings and are a few inches higher. We could have made our gazebos more cheaply, but thought this would make them look “squatty.”
- Look at the cupola of the gazebo you’re buying. If you look closely, you’ll see ours are proportional with the gazebo. We have oval cupolas for our oval gazebos. Rectangle Cupolas for Rectangle gazebos. Square for square. Octagon for Octagon.
- Just because the price is better doesn’t make it a better value. Some builders cut corners that are hard to see if you’re not looking for them. Sloppy trim, nails coming through the sheathing, skimpy framing.
- Just because it’s much more expensive doesn’t necessarily mean it’s higher quality. Our quality is in our materials, our design and our fit and finish.