BEAUTIFUL COMMERCIAL PAVILIONS
If you’re planning a commercial pavilion project, we can help you save thousands on your premium commercial pavilion in the planning process alone. We save municipalities, communities, churches, communities and businesses time, money and aggravation on their commercial premium quality pavilion project. Our process removes much of the guess work and unpredictability of other building approaches.
Current Pricing on Premium Pavilions – The organizations that are currently enjoying our large custom pavilions absolutely love them. The value is truly unbeatable. That said, 90% of the pavilions out there in parks are MUCH cheaper. The 40′ x 60′ pavilion above as of February 2021 runs about $130,000 for material, labor, transportation within 300 miles of the ship and engineering – not including foundation, permitting and other trades. That’s about $55 per square foot with the premium standing seam metal roof. We’d love to hear from you. So if that sounds like it might work for you – get in touch with us by filling out the form below or just give us a call. Scroll down to read more.
Commercial Pavilions Quote Request
Simplicity, elegance and durability define our Large Commercial Pavilions.
- If you’re early in your process, cost ranges for commercial pavilions can vary by as much as 50% without detailed specifications. We provide a narrow cost range with detailed deliverables.
- Design costs alone can run over $10,000 on a simple pavilion. We provide complete engineered drawings for a fraction of the cost.
- It’s hard to know what you’re getting even with 3D drawings. We have hi-resolution pictures on file of actual structures.
- Our pavilion designs are beautifully crafted with the highest quality materials, open ceilings, and tongue and groove roof decking.
- Bottom line pavilion costs are lower for similar specifications.
- We use Premium #1 Kiln Dried Pressure Treated Lumber with superior appearance and performance.
- Wood and vinyl pavilion material quality and execution can be extremely unpredictable. We can connect you with our customers that have been enjoying our commercial pavilions for years.
- Construction completion times are delayed with ineffective, complicated and wasteful practices. Using our simple terms and process, we can be finished months sooner.
- Many of our commercial customers choose to manage their projects internally.
How to get started?
We help people in all stages of their planning process. Some people get in touch with us that haven’t yet raised the money. Others are looking to have their project completed as soon as possible. If you some idea how much space you want to cover, get in touch with us. You can use the form to the right or give us a call to get started. You can keep your costs lowest by sticking with a design we’ve already engineered before.
Our pavilions including assembly start around $25/square foot for a 20′ wide pavilion with 5″ posts and go up $30-$50/square foot range depending on options and size. Wider pavilions tend to have a higher cost per square foot. Depending on how important it is to your organization your pavilion look great for decades, you’ll find those prices difficult to beat. We do offer kits on some designs with easy to follow assembly instructions. Roughly 20% of the cost is assembly labor.
Features on all or most of our large picnic pavilions
- Exposed wood is kiln dried after treatment, usually Premium #1 Southern Yellow pine. It’s Southern Yellow Pine so there’s going to be some splitting but MUCH less than wet treated lumber.
- Open ceilings. We try to use collar ties instead of truss webbing so there is less obstruction in the ceiling.
- Laminated posts. Thicker wood materials split badly as they dry. By making the posts out of 4 or 5 2″ thick boards, this is reduced.
- Pressure treated tongue and groove roof sheathing.
- 30 year architectural asphalt shingles standard with other options available for extra charge.
- Finished post trim detail vs more industrial looking exposed metal brackets.
- Pavilions already engineered up to 40′ wide to help us with pre-engineered pricing.
Options Large Picnic Pavilions
- 29ga ribbed or Standing Seam metal roof.
- Clarestory. (Unique double roof.)
- Roof pitches and types.
- Complete custom per supplied architect drawings.
- Larger posts.
- Cost special order vinyl and fiberglass posts.