BEAUTIFUL COMMERCIAL PAVILIONS
If you’re planning a commercial pavilion project, we can help you save thousands in the planning process alone. You still get a premium result that you can use for any kind of occasion but we will cut the aggravation for your municipality, community, church, community or business. This saves you precious time and money without compromising the premium quality of your project. Our process removes much of the guess work and unpredictability of other building approaches.
Organizations that are currently enjoying our large custom pavilions absolutely love them and say the value is truly unbeatable. That said, 90% of the pavilions out there in parks will cost less but remember that price is not the same as value. Our high quality commercial structures are a great investment and they are designed to stand the test of time.
The 40′ x 60′ pavilion above is in Snelling SC and it provides shelter for many public events. Based on prices in February 2021, it would cost about $130,000 for material, labor, transportation within 300 miles of the ship and engineering. This does not include the creating the foundation, getting any permits for the work or other trades. That’s a cost of about $55 per square foot with the premium standing seam metal roof.
If you have a commercial pavilion project, we’d love to hear from you. If this kind of average cost of outdoor pavilion sounds like it might work for you – get in touch with us by filling out the form below or just give us a call. Scroll down to read more.
PAVILION QUOTE REQUEST
Simplicity, Elegance and Durability Define our Large Commercial Pavilions.
- If you’re early in your process, be aware that the cost to build a pavilion can vary by as much as 50%. We need to see your detailed specification for your project before we quote. Then we can provide a narrow cost range with detailed deliverables.
- Design costs alone can run over $10,000 on a simple pavilion. We provide complete engineered drawings for a fraction of the cost.
- It’s hard to know what you’re getting even with 3D drawings. We have hi-resolution pictures on file of actual structures.
- Our pavilion designs are beautifully crafted with the highest quality materials, open ceilings, and tongue and groove roof decking.
- When it comes to the bottom line, you’ll find our average true project cost for commercial builds are lower than other pavilion builders quoting to similar specifications.
- We use Premium #1 Kiln Dried Pressure Treated Lumber with superior appearance and performance.
- Wood and vinyl pavilion material quality and execution can be extremely unpredictable so the reputation of your pavilion builder is important. We can connect you with our customers that have been enjoying our commercial pavilions for years.
- Construction completion times are delayed with ineffective, complicated and wasteful practices. Using our simple terms and process, we work efficiently and often finish months sooner than cheaper competitors. This makes a big difference if you are planning to use your pavilion for commercial purposes.
- Many of our commercial customers choose to manage their projects internally and we offer you the flexibility to do this.
How to Get Your Project Started
We help people in all stages of their planning process. Some people get in touch with us before they have raised the money. Others are looking to have their project completed as soon as possible. Whatever stage you’re at, as soon as you have some idea how much space you want to cover, you can get in touch with us. We’re here to help.
We will give you a quote with a cost per square foot which includes assembly. Prices start around $25/square foot for a 20′ wide pavilion with 5″ posts and go up $30-$50/square foot range depending on options and size. Wider pavilions tend to have a higher cost per square foot. You can keep your pavilion costs lowest by sticking with a design we’ve already engineered before.
Depending on how important it is to your organization to have your pavilion look great for decades of commercial use, you’ll find our prices difficult to beat. We do offer kits on some designs with easy to follow assembly instructions. You’ll find that roughly 20% of the cost is assembly labor.
Popular Features Available on Our Picnic Pavilions
- Exposed wood is kiln dried after treatment, usually Premium #1 Southern Yellow pine. It’s Southern Yellow Pine so there’s going to be some splitting but MUCH less than wet treated lumber.
- Open ceilings. We try to use collar ties instead of truss webbing so there is less obstruction in the ceiling.
- Laminated posts. Thicker wood materials split badly as they dry. By making the posts out of 4 or 5 2″ thick boards, this is reduced.
- Pressure treated tongue and groove roof sheathing.
- 30 year architectural asphalt shingles standard with other options available for extra charge.
- Finished post trim detail vs more industrial looking exposed metal brackets.
- Pavilions already engineered up to 40′ wide to help us with pre-engineered pricing.
Optional Features on Commercial Picnic Pavilions
- 29ga ribbed or Standing Seam metal roof.
- Clarestory. (Unique double roof.)
- Roof pitches and types.
- Complete custom per supplied architect drawings.
- Larger posts.
- Cost special order vinyl and fiberglass posts.