Your Design Consultant Will Be Your Guide Through the Entire Process
Now that you’ve figured out your preferences for the design and details of your pavilion, pergola or gazebo, it’s time to get down to brass tacks and price the cost of a gazebo, pavilion or pergola. You can also refer to comprehensive pavilion pergola and gazebo catalogs. At this point, the design consultant will be your guide to help you balance three important factors:
- Your dream,
- Your budget,
- And our production team.
Before you put pen to paper, we’ll help you optimize your design based on what’s most important to you. We’ll offer you multiple proposals and discuss the pros and cons of each. We’ll also show you the proposed timeline for your project and the cost of a gazebo, pavilion, or pergola.
Once you are confident in your design and budget decisions, we’ll put everything down in writing on a very simple agreement using layman’s terms.
Ordering Process: How Much Does a Gazebo Cost?
- As we complete your design process and get everything priced out for you, we focus on getting every single question so there is a 100% clear understanding between us.
- You and your design consultant review your sales order to double check that anything we’ve discussed and that you’re expecting is documented in your sales order.
- Once everything is in order, we typically (but not always) take a 50% down payment. If there is going to be a longer than usual planning process, or the sale is over $20,000. then we’ll usually break it down more than that.
- We accept all major credit cards as well as business or personal checks. We can take your credit card information over the phone or you can mail the check to the address on the invoice.
- You’ll also need to sign your invoice – including all color selections – and send it to us by fax or email so we can be sure you’re fully informed of all the choices.
- Once we have your down payment and signed invoice, we will complete your work order and get your order set up and in line with the shop.
- Ask your design consultant about the current lead times as they vary week to week
- Lead times are 5-7 weeks contingent upon you having your permit and site ready.
- We need a 2-3 week scheduling window from the time your site is ready.
- Change orders can be done via email and must be done in writing so that we have a clear explanation of all changes.