Gazebos in All Shapes and Sizes!
Adding a Gazebo wood or vinyl to your backyard, community, park, or business enhances the living space of your area. Amish built doesn’t have to mean high priced. We make owning a top quality made-to-order gazebo easy and affordable. Your beautiful vinyl or wood gazebo kit comes with
assembly instructions or a built onsite gazebo will have the best warranty in the industry. (Lifetime on materials, and 10 years structural.) We offer various gazebo kits with options including, screens, windows, cupolas. Getting started is easy, call one of our design consultants, use our build your gazebo tool or complete a quote request below to help you get started. Scroll down to read more.
Gazebo Quote Request
Vinyl and Wood Gazebos
- Download our online gazebo catalog. Click here.
- If you have a better idea of what you want, go ahead and use the “Gazebo Quote Request” form.
- Click on one of the images above to view and learn more about different shape/material gazebos.
- Simply give us a call at 800-478-0905.
Wherever you are in your planning process, we’re here to help.
Shipping and assembling your gazebo
- Nationwide Shipping.
Available as kits, or assembled on site by factory crew in select areas.
- Kits pre-cut with illustrated assembly instructions and drawings.
- Ask your design consultant if free factory assembly can work for you.
Top Quality Gazebo Materials
- Limited lifetime warranty wood and vinyl.
- Premium #1 Pressure Treated Kiln Dried after treatment Southern yellow pine – the best available. (You could literally drive hundreds of miles and not find materials this nice.)
- Our vinyl is guaranteed not to chalk, yellow or crack.
- Limited lifetime warranty architectural asphalt shingles standard.
- Pressure treated tongue and groove roof sheathing. (Stain is standard on vinyl.)
Top Quality Gazebo Construction
- 2” x 6” floor joists 16” on center or less.
- Standard wind rating 140mph. (if engineered.)
- Standard snow-load rating 45 pounds per square foot.
- Check with your local municipality on permitting requirements.
- See wood gazebos and vinyl gazebos pages for additional specifications unique to those products.
Octagon, Rectangle, Square, and Oval shapes.
- Sizes from 8’ to 30’ and everywhere in between in 2’ increments.
Gazebo Kits Benefits
- Our gazebos are built to last a lifetime.
- Our gazebo designs are organized so you can pick from among a menu of popular functional and decorative options to create an outdoor oasis that is uniquely yours.
- No matter where you are in the U. S., we ship kits all over the country from Florida to Maine to Texas to California direct from the factory.