Elegant Vinyl Pavilion
The original traditional vinyl pavilion is easy-to-assemble as a kit and can be built on site by our factory crew in select areas. Our traditional vinyl pavilion design has stood the test of time featuring beauty, strength, and durability.
With illustrated assembly instructions and detailed drawings, there’s no guesswork in assembling your pavilion as a kit yourself. Visit our pavilion photo gallery to see what we have built giving you ideas for your outdoor area. If you’d rather spend your time enjoying your pavilion, factory crew assembly is available in select areas. You can save a lot of time and money hiring the experts.
Traditional Vinyl Pavilion Quote Request
Traditional Vinyl Pavilion
Mobile users, please scroll down to complete quote request.
We love helping friends and families spend more time outdoors. Your design consultant is experienced and focused on vinyl pavilions. Tell them your vision and they’ll help make it a reality. If you’re creating an outdoor living room, your new pavilion will define the space, and protect you and your furniture. If you have a swimming pool, you’ll be able to enjoy it more with less sunburn. Ask about our EZ Shade Curtains for a finished solution for the times of year when the sun is low in the sky.
Standard Features: Traditional Vinyl Pavilion
- 6″ over 12″ Roof Slope.
- Hip Style Roof.
- 5 1/2″ Nail Lam Posts with 6″ sleeves and base trim.
- 2″ x 4″ Rafters on 8′ and 10′ wide.
- 2″ x 6″ Rafters on 12′ and 16′ wide.
- 2″ x 8″ Rafters on 18′ and 20′ wide.
- Mahogany color stained ceiling.
- 7″ roof overhang up to 14′ wide.
- 10″ roof overhang up to 16′ wide and up.
- 4-Ply 2″ x 8″ Beams wrapped in vinyl.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty architectural asphalt shingles.
- All wood pressure treated.
- Exposed wood Premium #1 dried lumber.
- 1″ x 6″ tongue and groove roof decking.
- Designed to 140 mph wind and 45 lb/sq ft snow loads.
|Wood vs Vinyl|