Santa Fe Vinyl Pavilions
Our Santa Fe Vinyl Pavilions comes standard with 8 inch square posts and decorative post skirts and is designed to outlast your home. Large arched braces keeps the Santa Fe Vinyl Pavilions solid and sturdy. If you are looking for a unique pavilion, we recommend you consider our Santa Fe Vinyl
Pavilion. View our pavilion photo gallery to see the various styles and designs we have built in our line of pavilions. We have illustrated assembly instructions and detailed drawings for our pavilion kits. The pavilion kit pieces are pre-cut and drilled requiring standard carpentry tools to assemble. If you have the desire and ability you can assemble it yourself, or you can hire one of our factory crews or a local contractor. Any carpenter or handyman can put the kit together and we’re here to guide you through the process. We have a dedicated help line. Scroll down to read more.
Standard Features: Santa Fe Vinyl Pavilions
Mobile users, please scroll down to complete quote request.
- Santa Fe Pavilions – Straight (slant) style roof.
- Santa Fe Pavilions – 8” treated glulam posts.
- Santa Fe Pavilions – Solid Radius braces.
- Santa Fe Pavilions – 2” x 6” Rafters.
- Santa Fe Pavilions Rafters and Roof Decking Premium #1
Dried Southern Yellow Pine.
- 1” x 6” Tongue and Groove Roof Decking.
- V-groove metal roofing standard.
- Also available with cedar posts and beams.
- Designed to 140 mph wind and 45 lb/sq ft snow loads.
|Santa Fe Options|