Hampton Pavilions – Simple Elegance.
Our Hampton Vinyl Pavilions are designed with distinction and refinement. You can order your Hampton vinyl pavilion as a kit to put together yourself, or in select areas, hire our factory crew for assembly. View our pavilion photo gallery to get a feel of what type of pavilion will work best for your outdoor area.
We have detailed drawings and illustrated assembly instructions so you can decide for yourself which is the best way to go. Structurally speaking the Hampton is the same wood frame structure as our traditional pavilion, but packaged with several distinctive features.
Mobile users, please scroll down to complete quote request.
The higher pitched roof and deeper roof overhang give the pavilion more visual depth. The arched beams and dentil molding also add to the visual appeal. And the Arched Beam Pavilion comes standard with your choice of 8″ square or 10″ round tapered columns.
Outdoor pavilions allow you to enjoy more time with your friends and family adding a beautiful accent to your property, while also protecting you from the elements. You can watch your kids playing in the pool without baking in the sun all day. Don’t be afraid to fire up the grill just because of a few clouds. Go ahead and set your table or turn on the ball game knowing you won’t get soaked. Call your design consultant to get the process started. They’re there to help with the details no matter where you are in your process.
Standard Features: Hampton Vinyl Pavilions
- 7 1/2″ over 12″ Roof Slope.
- Hip Style Roof.
- 5 1/2″ Nail Lam Posts with 10″ Round Columns are 8″
- Arched Beams.
- Dentil Moulding.
- Mahogany color stained ceiling.
- Arched Beam Pavilions – 12″ roof overhang.
- 2″ x 4″ Rafters on 8′ and 10′ wide.
- 2″ x 6″ Rafters on 12′-16′ wide.
- Arched Beam Pavilions – 2″ x 8″ Rafters on 18′- 20′ wide.
- Arched Beam Pavilions – 4-Ply 2″ x 8″ beams wrapped in vinyl.
- 30 year architectural asphalt shingles.
- All wood pressure treated.
- Exposed wood Premium #1 dried lumber.
- 1″ x 6″ tongue and groove roof decking.
- Designed to 140 mph wind and 45 lb/sq ft snow loads.
|Wood vs Vinyl|