First of all, when it comes to being competitive, due to our low overhead and high volume, we are able to be extremely competitive. If you see claims elsewhere of “Low Price Guarantee,” make sure to compare our bottom line prices apples to apples.
If you’ve just started looking and have no idea of pricing, you don’t have to have all the answers to get started. Feel free to give us a call or fill out the quote request form. Everyone has to start somewhere. If you’re months or even years from making a purchase, that’s perfectly fine.
You may have noticed we do NOT have an automatic online pricing tool. American Landscape Structures offers a much greater level of customization. Out of our 28 page pavilion catalog including over 40 projects, only 14 of those would fit a standard price table.
We have a more individualized process vs one-size-fits-all.
- A 12′ x 16′ White Vinyl Pavilion Kit with Electric Kit runs about $7,000 net after the discount. Free Shipping applies to orders over $8,000.
- The same kit stained in wood is about $6,700 plus shipping.
- Gazebo kits start at $5,000 plus shipping.
- Pergola kits start at $4,200 plus shipping.
One common we question we get is about “Models.” We do have package pricing available on what is commonly referred to as the “Hampton” model – but we also offer each of the features ala cart. You can get all these features AND they are available on any vinyl pavilion individually:
- Higher pitched roof.
- Stained tongue and groove cathedral ceiling with choice of 6 ceiling stain colors.
- 12″ overhang. (Others also available.
- Arched beams are by far the most costly component in the Hampton package.
- Dentil Moulding.
Many of our customers like the look of the Hampton Model but don’t like the cost. Pick out the features that are most important to you, and we’ll price that out for you.